Listen to Crowdventure.com’s Matthew Sullivan speaking at IMN’s 2nd Annual Crowdfunding & Marketplace Lending Forum in New York on 10 March. It was a great conference with some excellent speakers, all acknowledged experts in their field.
Here’s the link to the audio recording: http://www.imn.org/audioframe/662%7C160127852394BD47/54FA8B0F96C78?wle=188C2BF5C02341B6B9A0210656BC98DE
Here’s the topic of the panel discussion:
- What was your decision matrix?
- Costs vs. time spent on all approaches
- Did you reach your fundraise goal?
- What services does a white label provider provide?
- Evaluating the advertising-led, free sites
- How have the results been in different environments?
- Can you use multiple routes to market on the same deal?
- How much time/effort/$$ did it take to make your own
- Licensing platform software… What are the deal terms?
- Comparisons on relationship with investors
- Pushing parts of deals to other platforms while using your own
- Long-term cost vs. gains of having your own platform
- How did you find investors?
- Using a broker dealer… The pros and cons
The main agenda is here.